Reputable Civil Litigation Firm Serves the Needs of Florida Residents
Experienced attorneys safeguard clients’ interests in real estate, business law and estate planning matters
Barnes, Walker, Goethe, Perron, Shea & Robinson, PLLC is a general practice firm in Bradenton and Sarasota that focuses on civil matters like real estate law, estate planning and business law. With more than 117 years of combined experience, our lawyers help individuals and businesses of all sizes with transactional legal matters and represent the interests of clients involved in a variety of legal disputes. Whether you are purchasing or selling property, looking to protect your legacy or you require legal assistance for your business, our attorneys have the necessary knowledge and skill to help you achieve the best resolution possible.
Reliable law firm delivers trusted and effective service
Throughout Manatee and Sarasota Counties, clients choose our firm to represent them because we are:
- Accomplished strategists — For decades, our lawyers have worked closely with individuals and local businesses to craft creative solutions to a wide range of legal issues.
- Community-focused — As an established law firm, our attorneys exhibit a strong commitment to clients throughout the community by protecting what’s most important to them.
- Trusted counselors — Our firm’s attorneys have sterling reputations. Attorney Jeffrey S. Goethe has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
We take the responsibility of managing and resolving your legal issues seriously. In every instance, you will work one-on-one with an attorney who will diligently strive to create a lasting attorney-client relationship.
Knowledgeable counsel for Central Gulf Coast individuals and businesses
Since 1995, our law firm has been confidently offering a variety of legal services to clients, including counsel in the following practice areas:
- Real estate law — Our seasoned commercial and residential real estate attorneys assist individuals and businesses with the purchase, sale, leasing, financing and 1031 exchanges of properties and land. We also counsel clients on matters related to land use and development.
- Estate planning — We know the value of a well-crafted estate plan, which is why we work with area clients to create comprehensive documents that meet their particular needs and goals. We also assist with probate and trust administration, as well as Florida guardianship matters.
- Business law — Our business law attorneys guide companies through the formation process and continue to provide counsel throughout the life of the business. We focus on matters related to business acquisition and dissolution, negotiating and creating contracts and the protection of intellectual property rights.
- Litigation — While many disputes can be resolved through negotiation or mediation, our seasoned trial attorneys aren’t afraid to take your case to court to get the best possible result. We handle litigation matters related to real estate, financial fraud, probate, construction disputes, and more.
When you retain our law firm, you can be assured that your attorney will provide the highest levels of advice, professionalism and advocacy.
Contact a qualified Bradenton and Sarasota real estate and estate planning attorney
Barnes, Walker, Goethe, Perron, Shea & Robinson, PLLC represents Manatee and Sarasota County clients in real estate, estate planning and business law matters. Please call 941-867-7818 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation in one of our four local offices.